Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Activities for Valentine's Day

We are doing an intergenerational service on Sunday about Love. We are very lucky to have some talented teens who are going to help us with a play during the service. We're doing a modified version of this service.

One thing I try to provide on Sundays are some activities to do in the back for those with active bodies/minds that ties into the service. This Sunday, I found three activities and made little handouts so even those who cannot read will hopefully be able to follow the pictures and figure out how to do the craft. Often a reader will be sitting with them, but if I can help them learn to use their powers of observation and deduct how to do the craft, all the better!

Here's the PDF in case you're interested in using it. I didn't waste too much time on layout and design, but I did spend a little too much time on photography... Ah, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment